The Independent Media Agencies of Australia (IMAA) will launch a free webinar series for its members featuring expert guidance and strategies to help them navigate the financial and legal complexities as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
The first webinar will launch on Wednesday 1 April and feature Marc Walsh, Principal Client Advisor at Altus Financial. He will break down the Federal Government’s $66 billion stimulus package and what it means for small and medium-sized businesses.
All IMAA members are invited to join the webinar here: https://www.altusfinancial.com.au/stimulus-package-explained-webinar
This will be the first of three professional advice webinars for IMAA members, with others featuring experts from the legal and economic professions.
“As small to medium sized, Australian owned and independent businesses, all our members across the independent media agency sector have been impacted by the rapidly evolving COVID-19 crisis. It’s a very important time to come together and be part of our community. We are all facing similar challenges during this period and we’re here to provide support and guidance”.
“As well as our webinar series, our media owner supporters are providing a range of resources, insights and practical tools for media agency owners, everything from HR support, to work from home tool kits and market insights. We have a resilient and vibrant independent media agency sector and we want to ensure we all survive and thrive in the future”.IMAA Chairman, Dominic Pearman
Further webinar speakers will be announced shortly.
The IMAA has several events and training programs under development, that will be announced in the coming months.
The IMAA’s purpose is to:
- Promote the benefits of working with independent media agencies, including the benefit of working directly with the owners of these agencies and their staff;
- Build further respect for independent media agencies by promoting the experience, care and flexibility that they provide;
- Educate advertisers about the value independent media agencies can bring to their business;
- Promote collaboration between independent media agencies as a forum to share knowledge;
- Create a verified platform for reputable and established independent media agencies;
- Build the Australian economy through supporting 100% Australian owned independent media agencies, meaning that money stays in Australia.
For further information contact:
Third Avenue Consulting
0408 774 577