All-star industry cast announced for Addy Lala and the MOOD Tea Thieves fundraising pantomime
IMAA CEO Sam Buchanan, Nicole Bence, Peter Horgan and Aimee Buchanan are amongst the first industry executives to be named in the superstar cast for the Adland’s first ever industry pantomime “Addy Lala and the MOOD Tea Thieves”. They will be joined on stage by Vanya Mariana, Casey Martin, Olivia Scott, Ricky Chanana, Roger Dunn, Paul Kent, and Sparrow, who will make a special appearance as Santa, with additional cast members still to be announced.
Tickets are now on sale for the pantomime which will run for one night only in Sydney on 5th December. All in the industry are encouraged to come along with all profits from the production going to UnLtd to help young people in need.
The pantomime will tell the tale of a poor young media sales rep, Addy, struggling to meet targets. One day Addy overhears a group of peers with a magic phrase that may just change her chances of success.
The cast includes:
- Casey Martin stars as Addy Lala a wide-eyed and excited new media sales executive
- Sam Buchanan is Jim Seltzer, an adtech sales whiz with more than one string on his bow
- Olivia Scott is Teddy, the work best friend we all need
- Vanya Mariana is Cass, a heartless & unforgiving (but stylish) sales director
- Nicole Bence is Sanda, a merciless and unrelenting (but stylish) sales director
- Peter Horgan is Eric, an agency leader with no time for your nonsense
- Aimee Buchanan is Erica, an agency leader who needs you to get to the point quick smart
- Ricky Chanana is Micky Cabana, industry savant here to help guide the next generation
- Roger Dunn is The Shopkeeper, a ringleader for the retail media camp
- Sparrow is Santa!
- Paul Kent is the Space Cowboy, a tech baron
Chris Freel (CEO of UnLtd) and Gai Le Roy (CEO of IAB Australia) are the co-producers of the show.
The production will have all the hallmarks of a classic pantomime with lush costumes and a humorous look at our industry and the themes of 2023.
About the Interactive Advertising Bureau
As an independent industry association with more than 170 members in Australia and nearly 9,000 globally spanning media owners, publishers, technology companies, agencies, and advertisers, IAB works to align industry stakeholders to develop solutions for the issues faced by the market and develop standards that are integral to the operation of digital advertising.
As one of 47 IAB offices globally, the role of the IAB is to support sustainable and diverse investment in digital advertising across all platforms in Australia as well as demonstrating to marketers and agencies the many ways digital advertising can deliver on business objectives.
UnLtd is a social purpose organisation connecting the media, marketing and creative industry with charities working with at-risk children and young people. Its purpose is to ensure every young person has the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
UnLtd believes every young person has something to offer. It also believes the media, marketing and creative industry and its people have the potential to use their financial and cultural influence to create significant social change.