As the Association for the independent sector, the IMAA is proud to promote our FOTI (Future of the Industry) Program, which aims to partner independent agencies with graduates to offer training, education and learning opportunities.
So if you’ve graduated within the last three years or are looking to break into the industry, our program is for you. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
Media33 are a passionate Melbourne based independent agency. We believe in delivering the highest level of communications service to our business partners from around the globe.
We are an inclusive agency who value teamwork, passion, trust, integrity and our commitment to superior customer service.
Who we are looking for?
A Media Coordinator who has a passion for learning and is excited by the opportunity to challenge themselves. With a willingness to learn, they will be exposed to all areas of media planning & buying and given the opportunity to have a hand in how their future media career path is crafted.
With strong attention to detail, they will be comfortable working in a positive, open environment with regular communication with all levels of the business.
1. Key Skills
2. Key Tasks
Proactively provide support and embrace joint responsibility with Executives & Managers for client activity and internal reporting activity in the following areas:-
3. Understanding & Involvement
4. Account Management & Reporting
Specific Attributes, Skills, Qualifications & Experience
Qualifications & Experience
- Advanced application skills in Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Intermediate computer skills
Position Description last updated
IMAA Job Board
The IMAA is committed to promoting career opportunities within our independent agencies. This job board will house vacancies within our industry, which pave the way for a path within the media and advertising industry.
AFFINITY Graduate Programme (AFR’s Best Place to Work 2022 in Media & Marketing)
Length: 5 months, full time
Purpose: To equip graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge to flourish at AFFINITY and in our industry.
Our AFFINITY Grad Programme helps to build on current skills and gives hands-on experience and a strong understanding of all aspects of agency life. Once their program is complete, we aim for all grads to transition to permanent members of our team of AFFINITY Bright Sparks.
- Tailored Grad Program to ensure thorough experience in chosen focus area, i.e. Strategy, Media, Delivery
- Includes rotation across all departments in the agency to give a holistic understanding of agency life
- 1:1 mentoring with your line manager
- Access to courses through industry partners such as ACA Essentials Course, IPA Effectiveness Essentials
- Learn how to deliver effective presentations, write creative and media briefs and write thought leadership pieces
- Gain an understanding of the basics of delivering a project from brief to deadline across all disciplines
- Build client relationship skills, attend pitches and client meetings
- Training sessions with Subject Matter Experts
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Impressive perks include training and personal development subscriptions, flexible working, dedicated learning and thinking time, social events, and confidential mental health support
The Media Store internship program
- Demonstrate an interest in and appetite for working in a media agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Be curious and willing to learn
- Embody the values of themediastore – People First, Fearless, Integrity & Courageously Curious
OPPORTUNITIES & BENEFITS:
- Training opportunities – media partner Lunch n’ Learns, a dedicated supervisor, a self-paced Introduction to Media course and access to our always-on L&D portal
- Exposure to cross-media campaign planning and buying – being an indie agency, you won’t be siloed in any one team, so you will gain a deeper understanding of the media agency landscape
- Industry tools – you will build a foundational understanding of our industry tools and systems from Media Ocean finance to Nielsen AQX competitive data
- Benefits – be immersed in agency life; you will also be reimbursed for any out-of-pocket expenses during your intern hours, such as travel costs and a daily meal allowance
- Future – post your internship, there may be an opportunity for a full-time Media Assistant role
We will work in conjunction with your university course requirements, including providing a current COVID-Safe plan.
Expressions of interest can be sent to email@example.com